The Fatty Liver Remedy by Layla Jeffrey is a nutrition based program for reversing fatty liver disease naturally. In this review we take a closer look at the program and how it works.
Read on and discover what fatty liver disease is, why it’s becoming so common (yet is still relatively unknown) and why nutrition may well be the key to reversing it.
What exactly is Fatty liver disease?
Fatty liver disease is a ‘silent health crisis’ which already affects more than 2 billion people worldwide to some degree or another. That’s 27% of the world population! And most people are even aware that they have it.
There are two main types of fatty liver disease:
Alcoholic fatty liver disease (AFLD): This type is due to heavy alcohol use, which damages liver cells.
Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): This type is not related to alcohol use. It can be divided into two sub categories:
– Simple fatty liver: There’s fat in your liver but it isn’t causing inflammation or damaging your liver cells.
– Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH): There is not only fat in the liver, but also inflammation and cell damage.
According to medlineplus.gov Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease affects about 25% of the worlds population.
If you’re reading this chances are you’ve already been diagnosed with fatty liver or suspect that you might have it (even blood tests don’t always pick up NAFLD).
If you’re not sure…
Are you overweight and failing to shed those pounds… whatever your try? Do you feel sluggish and lacking energy? Are you often feeling bloated? Do you regularly feel a dull pain on the right side of your stomach, under your ribs?
If you answered yes to any of these questions there is a chance you have some fat in your liver. Also, some people have a higher risk than others…
Who’s at risk of NAFLD?
You are at an increased risk of Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease (NAFLD) if you:
- are obese or overweight – particularly if you have a lot belly fat
- have high blood pressure
- are over the age of 50
- have type 2 diabetes
- have high cholesterol
What is the Fatty Liver Remedy
It’s a program for reversing fatty liver disease naturally by tackling what the author claims is the root cause of the disease… the modern diet.
The Fatty Liver Remedy comes in the form of a downloadable pdf file. Yes… it’s a DIGITAL product. You get access to the download page directly after your payment is processed, which should be pretty much instantly.
We had no problem downloading the e-book and the bonuses (more on those later) but in case you do, you can contact the vendor through their contact page
How does it work?
If the foods we eat really are the root cause of our fatty liver, then it sounds logical that the way to reverse the issue is by changing how and what we eat.
Considering that fatty liver is strongly correlated to being overweight, it doesn’t sound too far fetched that diet plays an important role. It becomes even more probable when we consider all the proven health issues caused by the heavily processed foods we put into our mouths these days.
As you might expect from a program based on nutrition, the Fatty Liver Remedy explains – in detail – how/what you should be eating and drinking if you want to restore your liver back to health.
Some of the things that are covered in the e-book:
- Natural ways to prevent and reverse both alcoholic (AFLD) and non-alcoholic (NASH) fatty liver disease
- How to detox your liver and give it the attention it needs to recover, dramatically improving your overall health in the process.
- The lifestyle tips you must follow if you want to reverse your fatty liver.
- The liver detoxifying foods you should be eating to not only reverse liver damage but also lose weight and improve your overall health and wellbeing.
- Which herbs help purify and cleanse your liver.
- A “liver-friendly” herbal drink that’s simple to make and provides you with a ton of nutrients besides boosting your liver health (we loved this one)
- Which medications you should avoid if you want to stop further damaging your liver.
- A drink that is proven to decrease the accumulation of fat in your liver.
Benefits of reversing fatty liver disease
- Reverse inflammation damage: Inflammation of your liver can lead to life threatening diseases like liver cancer or cirrhosis if left unchecked.
- Fat loss: As mentioned your liver plays a crucial role in weight loss. Many people find they suddenly start losing weight where they couldn’t before once their liver starts functioning properly again.
- Increased energy and vitality: Your liver is responsible for storing and releasing glucose for energy.
- Clearer, smoother skin: Removing the toxins from your liver helps clear up your skin and makes it more radiant.
- Stop bloating, cramps and abdominal pain
- Improve mental clarity
- Sleep better
- Improve the overall quality of your life
The author of this program is Layla Jeffrey, Nutritionist and an expert on the subject of Fatty Liver.
After battling with ill health for years and visiting many different doctors Layla was diagnosed with Non-alcoholic Steatohepatisis (NASH).
She was told she had a 70% chance of developing liver cancer or deadly cirrhosis within the next 5 years if she didn’t do anything to reverse the inflammation damage to her liver.
Talk about a good incentive to look for a way to fix it! And that’s exactly what she did.
Layla took a course in nutrition and spent years researching and learning everything there is to know about fatty liver disease.
What she discovered was that the root cause of her problems was… her DIET!
The foods she was eating were not only causing her fatty liver… they were slowly killing her!
After discovering that the foods she was eating lay at the root of her health problems, she set about changing her diet, incorporating what she had learned during her research.
Following her own program, Layla not only managed to reverse her fatty liver, but she also lost 32 lbs in the process.
Following her own success she decided to share her method with others in the form of the ‘Fatty Liver Remedy‘ program.
Bonuses that come with the Fatty Liver Remedy
At the moment the author is giving away a couple of bonuses when you purchase the program:
188 Liver Friendly Recipes: Not only are these great for your liver, but your overall health as well.
Detox Your Body: Helps you flush free radicals from your body, giving you more energy and boosting your immune system.
What to Eat & What to Avoid: What to eat and – just as importantly – what not to eat in order to maintain optimal liver health.
Lifetime Updates Guarantee: Updates to the Fatty Liver Remedy will be sent directly to your inbox… free of charge.
Free Support By Author: After you purchase you will be provided with an email address where you can contact the author with all your questions regarding the program.
Payments go through ClickBank, a trusted online retailer for digital products. As with most their products, the Fatty Liver Remedy comes with a 60 day money back guarantee.
This allows you to try the program risk free. If you aren’t satisfied with the product you can get a full refund.
Ready to give the program a try? Click here to visit the official website.