Here’s another recipe from Dave Ruel (Metabolic Cooking) And Adam Steer (Bodyweightburn.com). This ginger beef recipe is super easy to make (takes just 10 minutes). The ginger gives it a bit of an Asian flavor.
This is what Dave calls a metabolic thermo-charged recipe. This means it will boost your metabolism and help you burn fat faster.
The secret to making meals thermogenic lies in the use of specific ingredients. More on that later…
This recipe makes 2 servings. You’ll need:
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 8oz of sirloin steak
- 4 tablespoons of apple cider vinigar
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (fresh or ground)
- pinch of sea salt
- pinch of black pepper
- Place the oil in a large skillet and brown the steaks in it over medium-high heat.
- Chop the tomatoes, the onion and the garlic
- When both sides are well-seared, add the onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- In a bowl, stir the ginger, salt and pepper into the vinegar and add that mixture to the skillet, stirring to combine.
- Cover the skillet, turn the heat to low, and let the whole thing simmer until liquids evaporates completely.
What gives this recipe its ‘metabolic thermo-charge’?
Sirloin steak is great source of protein. Your body will actually expend a large number of calories just breaking that protein down, thereby increasing your total daily calorie burn. Protein also ranks very high on the satiety factor. In other words, it keeps you feeling full and reduces hunger pangs.
Black pepper is a great metabolism booster. It has been shown to increase the metabolic rate by up to 8%.
Ginger promotes digestion and stimulates your metabolism. This leads to increased calorie burning.
Garlick helps to detoxify your body so that you’re burning off fat more effectively. It also helps to loosen up fat to get it ready for fat burning.
Want more recipes like this one and learn how to make your own healthy, metabolism boosting, fat burning recipes? Download these free reports…
If you want to learn more about Dave’s recipes and how they can help you lose unwanted fat, read my Metabolic Cooking review.